How to Extreme Coupon Book
You’ve seen the extreme couponing shows on T.V.! Everyone has! You’ve probably gone to the store before and felt quite proud of yourself when you saved $20 on a $50 purchase. And, hey, you should, because that’s better than most people do!</p>
But if you’re looking to extreme coupon, you have to take things to a whole different level!
However, we think of extreme coupons when you save 75% or more on your grocery bill, or if you did it so well the store pays you!
Do you have it what it takes to extreme coupon? Read more about some of the wild and crazy habits of people who successfully extreme coupon:
- To extreme coupon well, you must be highly organized. Use whatever organization system you want, but be sure it's a darn good one. If you want to extreme coupon to the max, have a coupon wallet available, with all the coupons systematically organized so you know exactly where each one is.
- Sometimes, you have to make dramatic changes to your lifestyle. In one respect, you may have to go to the store early in the morning or late at night in order to purchase enough of the product you'd like.
And, in another respect, you may have to purchase a year's supply of toilet paper or toothpaste in order to maximize the savings on the deal. When learning to extreme coupon, there are simply some changes you'll make that will be fairly dramatic.
- Extreme couponers learn to stack deals. In order to really extreme coupon, you have to stack the coupons available to you. Did you know you can use a manufacturer's coupon and a store coupon on the same product? Did you know you can use two coupons on a buy-one-get-one free type of sale?
You absolutely can, and when you choose to extreme coupon, this is how to reap the real financial rewards.
- If you really want to extreme coupon and have no fear of embarrassing yourself, then try out some of these tips:
- Stop in the local coffee shop and ask if you can have the coupon inserts in their newspaper
- Drop by your local recycling center and ask them if you can rummage through old newspapers for coupon inserts. If you use this method to extreme coupon, then you are definitely an extreme couponer!
- If you don't already have a good relationship with your neighbors, build one. Most people won't appreciate the value of coupons like you do, so ask your neighbors if they wouldn't mind sharing their coupon inserts.
- Be willing to spend significant amounts of time when learning to extreme coupon. To really extreme coupon, you have to completely alter your lifestyle. Extreme couponing can take a fair amount of time, organization, and work in order to be fully effective.
- Be aware of your store's extreme coupon policies. Even though extreme couponing is fairly popular, there are still plenty of stores and communities where this will be a new event.
As a result, it's important to know your stores coupon policies. The stores on the television shows often cut customers breaks on coupons so they can receive media publicity. Your store may or may not be accommodating. Check their coupon policies ahead of time so you don't waste their time and yours.
Now You Know how to REALLY Extreme Coupon!
These are the habits of people who truly know how to extreme coupon. When you find yourself actively following these habits, then you can truly call yourself an extreme couponer!</p>